the endless list of my favourite music:
↳ Florence Welch
“Amelie has no boyfriend. She’s tried once or twice, but the results were a let down. Instead, she cultivates a taste for small pleasures: dipping her hand into sacks of grain, cracking creme brulee with a teaspoon, and skipping stones at St. Martin’s canal.”
—Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Le Fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain
tv challenge [17/30] Lost in Austen
- Miss Price.
- Yes. We should celebrate. You asked me a question and I answered it. And we didn’t have an argument about it.
- I did not ask you a question. I made an observation, ‘Miss Price’. The confirmation of your identity was entirely superfluous. As a result we are now arguing about it. And therefore, you are wrong.
- That’s so sweet. You’re actually trying to make me laugh.
- Yes. It shall not occur again.
- And you’re smiling.
- No, no. I only smile in private… when nobody is looking.
Ilustrations for an 1895 edition of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice, C.E. Brock.
Não canso de ler e de ver *-* auf We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/52817264/via/thairis_sousa